Orphan. Homeless. Half-breed.
Jedda’s nimble fingers keep him fed and alive in the shadowy alleyways of Tatak Rhe. Until the day he gets caught holding the coin purse of Karrahk, one of the city’s most powerful rulers.
Jedda braces himself to be imprisoned, or worse. But Karrahk sees his hidden heritage, a potential Jedda isn’t even aware of, so he takes the thief under his wing.
With some careful grooming and polish, it doesn’t take long for Jedda to work his way into the most influential circles of the city, gaining trust and uncovering useful secrets. But he never imagined he’d begin to care for some of these rich, frivolous, fools. And when his magic finally awakens, revealing the motives behind each player’s façade, Jedda must confront the fact that Karrahk just might be the biggest player of all.
Can Jedda extract himself from the lies and deceit before his luck runs out, or is it just too late to make things right?
HEAR WHAT READERS ARE SAYING ABOUT JEDDA
- “The story ended with me wanting more…sooo that’s how I know I enjoyed, I CARE what happens next?”
- “Holy Hell! This book was absolutely perfect! The writing was truly phenomenal.”
- “I couldn’t put it down.”
- “My new favorite Fantasy Author.”
- “GREAT story!”
- “Your writing is awesome!”
- “The story ended with me wanting more… what happens next?”